" " " complate desaign home: Wall Paint?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wall Paint?

Yeah, stealing my idea from yesterday...Well, here we go!

What the heck is the point of wall paint?
And, by wall paint, I mean painting your walls.
Any random color.
Any color at all.
Just slapping the paint on there.
Spending hours and hours rolling it on.
All
For
NOTHING.
Yeah, you heard/read me right!
Painting your walls
Does nothing.
NOTHING.
Nothing.
N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
Nada.
Zip.
Zilch.
Bleh.
Nothing. At. All.
Seriously, why do you paint your walls?
Do you stare at them all day in hopes that the giant colorful parent eating monster will jump out of one of them and eat your annoying parents?
As AWESOME as that would be...
Yeah, no.
I mean,
Most kids are OUTSIDE during the day.
Not cramped up in their room staring at the walls.
Kids are cramped up in their rooms watching TV.
DUH!
So, why paint the walls if you never, ever bother looking at them?
That's right...
BECAUSE WE'RE ALL IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8D
Although, painting is pretty much just a waste of time and money.
I mean,
Painting wood colorful colors?
Bleh.
8D

No comments:

Post a Comment