" " " complate desaign home: Meaning Of My Usernames...

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Meaning Of My Usernames...

Yeah, I'm running out of ideas...

1. afgs
This is my initials and my first horse's nickname. It goes: A**** F******* G***** Sam. 8D

2. mistwolf36
Took the "mistwolf" from one of my favorite book series Avalon: Web of Magic. The "36" is just a random number I tossed in there...8D

3. Stormbringer97
Again, "Stormbringer" is from A:WOM and "97" is a random number. 8D

4. Thread of the Maze
...Pretty sure this had something to do with Greek Mythology or the Percy Jackson books. Ariadne's String, maybe? Like, "String of the Labyrinth"? Not totally sure...8D

5. theonewiththewings
I either got this from Sailor Moon or Winx Club. Anyways, it says that I'm a girl with wings. 8D

6. Fairy of Subterra
This one is from Bakugan and Winx Club. It basically says that I'm a fairy of dirt...8D


RUNNING. OUT. OF. IDEAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment