" " " complate desaign home: Greatest Mystery Of All Time~~~SOLVED

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Greatest Mystery Of All Time~~~SOLVED

Yeah, sorry I couldn't post yesterday (thanks, Ian, for covering for me 8D), but I have a legit excuse this time!....I got grounded.....So, anyways, here's today's!!!

Okay, on Sunday, I got MAJORLY bored, so I decided to solve one of the greatest mysteries of all time.
What is this "mystery", you ask?
Well, you've probably heard it dozens and dozens of times.
And wondered about it a bunch.
And attempted (and failed) to solve it quite a few times.
But, I did not fail.
I can now answer one of the most important questions in history.
I can.
I really can.
I can finally tell you what the solution is.
Because...
I
Know
How
Many
Licks
It
Takes
To
Get
To
The
Center
Of
A
TOOTSIE POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do.
I really do.
And, now,
I can tell YOU!!!!!!
I know this suspense is driving you nutzo.
I know you want to learn.
So, I won't keep you waiting.
Here I go:
To get to the center of a Tootsie Pop,
It
Takes...
............
...........
...........
3
3
7
LICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
337.
337.
337.
337.
337 Licks.
...Hope you're happy! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment