" " " complate desaign home: Urns & Decorative Boxes

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Urns & Decorative Boxes

Hello Everyone!
Do you ever look around your home and realize
you buy the same type of decor over and over?
How does that happen? I guess we all buy what we like.
Join me for a tour of urns and decorative boxes.
I bought this matching set of urns last week at Kirklands.
They matched the colors in our master bedroom.
A decorative ivory box is sitting next to them.
*All photos enlarge when clicked*
A bronze leaf box is displayed in the hallway.
A metal scroll box holds cotton balls in the master bath.
It's from Kirklands.
A painted flower box is displayed in the dining room.
It's from the Lamps Plus online catalog.
A bronze striped box and tiny red one are displayed in the foyer.
They are from Kirklands and Cato.
A jewel box style with a tassel is in the formal living room.
Another Kirklands find.
A fleur de lis box from Ross looks nice in the living room.
A mini green box sits on the bombe chest in the family room.
I recently bought this one at Ross for the new coffee table.
The glass knob is actually green but it doesn't show in photos.
Another Ross find for the family room.
This large urn style box came from Ashley Furniture.
I have it displayed on the dinette in the kitchen.
An amber glass potpourri box is from Kirklands.
Another urn style box is displayed in the powder room.
Don't forget about fabric covered boxes to store mementos.
They usually have them at TJ Maxx, Home Goods and such.
~*~
Tell me am I the only one or do you love decorative boxes too?
And I thought I didn't collect anything...:)
One last reminder you have until Sunday afternoon to enter
my spring garden giveaway. Take a look at the precious goodies.
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment