" " " complate desaign home: Spring Is For Chicks

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring Is For Chicks

Hello Everyone!
We have had gorgeous spring-like weather.
I hope you have nice weather where you are as well.
I've created a tablescape using our newest
everyday dishes from JCP. They are designed by
Chris Madden and are called the Corvella collection.
Join me for a tour!
*All photos enlarge when clicked*
Aw, the sweet baby chicks are from QVC.
The topiary is from Ballards.
Hello blog friends..:)
The coffee mugs have nice details.
This has been a great set to own.
The plaid napkins are from BB & Beyond.
The white scroll napkin rings are from Pier 1.
I'm ready for Sunday brunch. Yummy.
I could eat breakfast foods for every meal of the day.
The S/P shackers are adorable too.
I just love the versatile sage green color.
A view of the dinette area.
The placemats and woven chargers are from Ross.
Cafe style drapes and curtains give a welcoming feeling.
The dishes came as a set of 16. I bought the extra pieces.
They are marked down to a good price.
My spring giveaway is this coming Sunday.
If you missed the sneak peek see the previous post.
See you then!
~*~
Thanks for coming by and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment