" " " complate desaign home: Rock, Paper, Scissors...

Monday, February 28, 2011

Rock, Paper, Scissors...

Rock...
Paper...
Scissors...
SHOOT!!!
Yeah, I do the version with "shoot" at the end.
But, THIS GAME MAKES NO SENSE!!!
I mean,
I get how Scissors can beat Paper.
I get how Rock can beat Scissors.
But,
HOW THE HECK CAN PAPER BEAT ROCK?!?!?
I mean...
IT'S A FREAKIN' ROCK!!!!
And yet flimsy little (sharp) paper can beat it.
Much less by simply COVERING the dang rock!!
Really, people, really?
Rock would beat the crap out of paper!
Seriously,
Next time someone throws a rock at you,
Hold up a piece of paper and watch it "protect you".
Yeah...
No.
NOTHING BEATS ROCK!
ESPECIALLY NOT PAPER!!
Well,
Dynamite might beat it,
But that's a whole other idea...
Oh,
And dragons,
Fire,
Storm,
Nothing,
And some other junk can destroy it, too.
Yeah, we play Rock, Paper, Scissors EPICALLY!
So much fun...
8D

No comments:

Post a Comment