" " " complate desaign home: I'm Thoroughly Confuzzled...

Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm Thoroughly Confuzzled...

Okay, as the title says, I'M CONFUZZLED!!!!!!

So, when I was younger, I was obsessed with My Little Ponies.
What are these little ponies of wonder?
Your answer:
MY.
LITTLE.
PONIES.
Geez, you've got to be a tad bit slow not to catch that one...
But, yeah, they're basically just (AWESOME) little plastic ponies with a magnetic foot.
I own over seventy-five, plus a ton of playsets and accessories.
Obviously:
OBSESSED.
Or, at least I was.
We never got rid of them when I turned ten. 8P
But, anyways, one of the weird things about them is:
They're all girls.
ALL GIRLS.
Not one guy pony.
And, yet, there are also little baby ponies...
How do you get a baby pony (foal) without a dad?
Do they adopt?
But, where do the adoptees come from?
Another magical pony kingdom far, far, FAR away?
One that actually has guy ponies?
Or, do they all just bloom magically from flowers?
WAIT.
Breezies come from flowers.
Not MLP's.
...I think.
Seriously, though.
HOW
THE
HECK
DO
WE
GET
NEW
BABY
MLP's??!?!??!
I mean,
All girl ponies ≠ Baby ponies.
It just doesn't happen.
8D

No comments:

Post a Comment