" " " complate desaign home: Fresh InspirationTake Two

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fresh InspirationTake Two

Hello Everyone!
A few weeks ago I featured a few of my favorite blogs
and most of you seemed to enjoy it so I decided to make
it a monthly series. Let's pay them a visit and get inspired.
Here they are in order of their first name like last time.
I list a huge blog roll and have many buttons displayed.
At the top of my blog I also feature a *Blog of the Week*.
Just so you all know I do this for *you*. It's nice to share.
If you don't have a blog roll listed on your blog you should add it.
It's always fun to browse other blog rolls as well.
*All photos enlarge when clicked*
Amy at *All Things Home* displays lovely and unique items.
Barb at *Grits and Glamour* is a bargain finding queen!
Check out her bathroom redo for under $150.00.
Jen at *Easy Peasy Chic* created a gorgeous photo wall.
She also sells wonderful vinyl wall words. Check her out!
Look at the stunning nursery created by
Jodie at *Love, Laughter and Decor'*.
You will adore this blog!
Kim at *Cheap Chic Home* is amazing!
Look at her gorgeous fridge top and bottle drying rack.
Lori at *A Time For Everything* created these precious hearts.
She is an incredible cook and photographer as well.
You must visit Roz at *La Bella Vita* for the most
mouth watering recipes ever. You will leave hungry.
One of the most unique and prettiest homes I've seen
around belongs to Sonya at *Beyond the Screen Door*.
Look at the darling chalkboard created by
Tammy at *Beatrice Banks*. So pretty!
~*~
Thanks to everyone who entered my spring garden
giveaway this past week. I wish I had 100's of gifts to give.
The winner is...*Imparting Grace*. Congrats to Richella!
~*~
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment