" " " complate desaign home: Random Growling At My School Uniform

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Random Growling At My School Uniform

...Pretty much what the title says. 8D

Why. The. Heck. Do. We. All. Need. To. Wear. UNIFORMS?!?!?!
It's a skirt and a freakin' polo WITH A COLLAR and a sweatshirt and sweatpants.
I don't like running around in gym in a freakin' skirt.
Do you realize how annoying that is?
It's all: Flip, Flop, Flip, Flop, Stuck, Pull, Rip, Tear, Ugh.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
What is even the point of uniforms, anyway?
I mean, is it to keep people from bullying others because of their outfits?
Because, if that's it, it doesn't work.
At all.
Trust me, some kids still crack jokes about how my skirt is longer than theirs.
So?
I like being weird.
8D
But, that can still hurt some other kids' feelings.
I would put an "Oh, well" or a "Meh", but that would make me sound heartless.
I do care about bullying.
I do.
But, this isn't a post about that.
This is about me complaining about the dang uniform.
...Man, I got off topic.
Oh, well.
8D
I think I'll cut it off here before I start talking about, I don't know, wall paint or something.
OH!
AWESOME NEXT POST IDEA!!!!!!!!
8D

No comments:

Post a Comment