" " " complate desaign home: Grey Cabinet Inspirations

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Grey Cabinet Inspirations

Take a look at these gorgeous kitchens done in beautiful grey cabinetry and you'll see why I'm obsessed.
Not sure if I'm daring enough to go with the grey in my kitchen but the laundry room, why not?

Shanty 2 Chic just painted her cabinets grey and they are beautiful!

Love the baskets.

And how cute are these curtains? 
Look like drop cloth material - my new obsession - look for that post soon.



Sara from August Fields just did her kitchen grey.



How gorgeous is that!


She got her inspiration (as did many) from Sally Wheat's kitchen posted on the beautiful 
Cote de Texas blog back in 2008.
So grey is not a new thing...


I just love the window over the sink in her kitchen. And the open shelving..
and the floors, and the sink.....ok I'll stop now!

My decision is made - I'm going with the grey! It's just for my small 10x10 laundry room. But I'm really loving it for the kitchen too!! Hmmmm....



No comments:

Post a Comment