" " " complate desaign home: Weekend Cleaning Project: My Face- After

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weekend Cleaning Project: My Face- After

Do you all remember this post from two months ago? Well if you missed it this weekend over at Stories From A to Z then here you go! Be nice everyone... before and after pictures of me...



So to recap:



Two months ago while on vacation, I had a wonderful facial and the esthetician informed me that my skin was... a hot mess. Combination skin? Yep. Dried out? Yep. Sun damage? You know it! 


So what is a girl to do? I need to look fabulous right? I decided to try Shaklee's Skin Care System. I am a distributor so I should probably check it out, right? I will tell you that I am a bit of a skeptic when it comes to products like this so I thought I would try it out for all of you to see.


Before


Here are my un-edited, no-makeup wearing, natural light photos...Be kind:)







Yes, that is a zit in-between my eyes.









Here are the reasons I decided to go with Shaklee's Enfuselle.


1) Members get 15% of retail


2) Hypoallergenic: My skin is sensitive!


3) No animal testing


4) No Parabens or Pthalates: My Aunt's Oncologist recommended that she stop using products that contained these do to their connection with breast cancer. Look on your labels anything with the word paraben or phthalate in it is a problem.


5) No Propylene Glycol: Also known as plane de-icer and antifreeze and yes it is in a lot of beauty products, go look at your labels.


6) No sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate: these can be irritating to sensitive skin.


7) Has been clinically proven to:


 reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 421%
show an increase in skin resiliency and firmness by 245%
 increase skin moisture by 37%
show visible and definitive evening of skin tones


8) The Time Repair A.M contains SPF 15


9) 100% satisfaction guarantee. If I don't like it for any reason, I get my money back.


I have been using the Enfussel Nutrition Therapy Skin Care System for a little over 2 months. It take 3 steps and 3 minutes.


Step 1 — Cleanse with Purifying Cleansing Gel
Step 2 — Neutralize with Purifying Toner
Step 3 — Repair with Time Repair A.M.® SPF 15, C+E Repair P.M.®,  & Eye Treatment


After






I am not kidding, this stuff WORKS! For the first time in my life I feel comfortable crawling out of bed and walking out the door. No one would know that I was up all night with the kids. My freckles have faded, my skin is SO soft, and the fine lines around my eyes are almost gone. In these photos I am wearing NO makeup and I have not edited at all, same room, same camera. 


I am a convert for sure and I love the fact that they don't contain any chemicals that will hurt me. 




If you are interested in picking up any of these wonderful, non-toxic, environmentally friendly products please stop by my Shaklee Website and pick some up today. We have some really great promotions going on. Through May 20th we are offering FREE membership with $30 Purchase {$19.95 value}. Click here for more details. 


If you have tried these products out and love them too, I would love to hear your story. Send pictures along with a story and I will feature you on Three Boys' Weekend Cleaning Project.


Have a question? Please feel free to email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment