" " " complate desaign home: Blog Break because we are headed to Ethiopia

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blog Break because we are headed to Ethiopia

Just wanted to let you know that we leave tomorrow morning for Ethiopia. We will return on June 4 with our son. Here are the details on my adoption blog if interested (and a cute picture). So between now and then. . .no blog posts and no email.

Also note: I have scheduled a coupon class in Knightdale on Wed, June 22 from 7-9pm. Click here for details. If you are interested in getting on the class list, email me and I will make sure I email you back when I return. As always, classes are listed on the right hand side bar of my blog. This class just got scheduled so I wanted to draw your attention to it.

Signing off until we get back-
Su

No comments:

Post a Comment