" " " complate desaign home: please, go slowly.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

please, go slowly.

I love a 3 day weekend! It definitely hasn't been all play, though. Last night Tyson and I prepared for a garage sale and woke up early this morning to have it. Our main goal: get rid of our crap. Plus, we made some $$$, which is always nice. We didn't get rid of all of it, of course, but we donated what was left. It is such a relief to be able to get rid of things that only end up cluttering our house. 

As soon as we were done setting out the tables and items for sale, we hear this kitten meowing. Tyson discovered this little guy stuck up in a tree...
We got him down and he ended up hanging out with us all during our garage sale. ....and he's still laying on my porch. He's so cute and playful, but I can't handle any more animals! Our little cottage of a house is already at max capacity. Sorry, little Bagheera (I started calling him that because he's a feisty little tree-climber). 

I hope that you're able to have and enjoy this weekend off! 

♥ jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment