" " " complate desaign home: A picture of me last year - how have I changed?

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A picture of me last year - how have I changed?

30 Day Challenge

Day 14 ~ A picture of me last year - how have I changed?


 This was me in February of 2010.
I had just cut my hair short because I felt I needed a change
and my hair was in bad condition after moving to Japan the previous year.
I had also gained more weight than ever so there aren`t that many photos of me
to share coz I wasn`t happy with the way I looked. Depressed, overweight and argh.

Haven`t changed that much since then...my hair is long again and in better condition..
still overweight but slightly more toned and a few kg lighter..on a good day at least.
Not exactly a happy bunny yet either but I`m trying me best to beat this gloomy panda mode.


And this is a recent piccie of me (I took it as this challenge started).
Was just really tired that day. XD Sorry.
So not that much different..longer fluffier hair, that`s all.
Same silly munchkin. ^^;;
Still wearing black mostly, tho I`ve tried to change my style
to a more girly look (NOT gal style tho..) and add some colour too
 coz I started to look like a granny hiding in black tents before. XD

Anyhoops...the process continues.
It would be boring if we never changed even one bit, right? ^^

Have a great day hunnies!

Mamma Moon =^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment