" " " complate desaign home: Guess who went shopping 8D

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Guess who went shopping 8D

A luvly day to you all! ^^<3

Last weekend there was a SALE happening in my mall.
Not sure why O.o Spring sale? Early summer sale?
Nonetheless a SALE! And you know what that does to a
a silly Mamma like me...ihihi..off to shops she hops! \^^/

Well, actually it was because I got a postcard from Axes Femme.









They had a 10% normal sale but for loyal customers it was 30%. ^^v
I`m on my 5th stamp card already since...what..last autumn? XD
So I guess that makes me a loyal customer. ^^d Sales girls there
luv me. XD Hardly ever do I leave empty handed. XD

Here`s what I snatched from Axes Femme ^^:


















From top left:
1. Pear necklace with a blingie pendant. ^^<3
2. Kitty scarves x2. Couldn`t decide on the colour so got both. <3
3. Black leather bag with matching wallet. ^^<3 (Looks brown but is black. ^^)
4. Pinkish grey 2way lace shawl..can wear as a scarf or a vest. ^^<3
5. Short skirt with pink rose print and lace. ^^<3
6. Navy blue pants with lace and lots of flare. ^^<3
7. Black chiffon blouse with beige ribbon and blingie buttons. ^^<3
8. Layered ocean greenish top with lace and flower print. ^^<3
9. Black hooded knit cardie/cape. ^^<3

I was also lucky at Fuuwa (Eeath Music & Ecology).
Just as I went there, they started a time sale so everything was on sale
for an hour or so. Dun remember how much the sale was but
I was happily surprised that what I bought cost almost nothing. *___* <3
I love time sales! *____*<3
Couldn`t take a good piccie of the dresses coz light in my bedroom
was crappola but anyways...got two pretty dresses ^^<3









A navy blue (almost black) full length lace halter neck under dress
and a simple black sleeveless minidress with a pleated detail on the waist. ^^d







Also went to g.u. and got black/pink lounge pants.<3
Uniqlo had this adorable kids Care Bears nightie set and I just
had to get it for my niece whom I can`t wait to see again this summer. ^^<3
And found a cute flower scarf from Uniqlo too. Yeah,  I wear a lot
of scarves. XD Winter or summer. Coz I always catch a cold if I don`t
wear one and have to hide from the sun too. ^^;

So now I`m out of munny and have to avoid shops as much as possible.
My shopping list is endless and it has been hidden away from me. xD
For my own good. XD hihi Whyyyyy oh why so many cute things
to tempt silly Mamma?!?!? XD Darnit. ^^ Ah well, now I can skip
and jump around town in pwetty dresses. YAY! ^^d

Mucho huggles,

Mamma Moon =^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment