" " " complate desaign home: What a great holiday!

Monday, May 30, 2011

What a great holiday!

Yesterday we had a cookout with some friends. We prepared so. much. food. Burgers, hot dogs, queso, chicken, and more. I even made yummy stuffed jalapenos. They were delicious.... but my hands didn't stop burning until this afternoon, and after washing them about 50 times.
Tyson and the stray (we think) kitty, Bagheera. 
(photos by Preston)

I decided I was going to be selfish with my extra day off. I didn't commit to anything with anyone and I'm so glad. I slept in, lounged while drinking my coffee, and spent a good part of the day sewing!
I made 2 tote bags and few bow pouches. It feels so good to have my "groove" back. I'm working towards opening up my etsy shop again. Yes, once upon a time I had an etsy shop. I decided to take a break so I could re-evaluate things; I wanted to take it to another level and make some improvements. I feel like I'm on to something and I'm so excited. I'll share more info as I figure it out. 

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday (for those in the US, anyway) and nice weekend!
♥ jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment