" " " complate desaign home: Thankful {things I love} Thursday...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful {things I love} Thursday...

Arranging a bowl of flowers

in the morning

can give a sense of quiet

in a crowded day ~

like writing a poem

or saying a prayer

~Anne Morrow Lindbergh~

This is the view outside my kitchen window ...


The Lilac are in full bloom & our 20 year old Lilac bush never disappoints.

The Yellow Finch are frequent visitors to the garden & I am in awe of their beauty.


After a huge thunderstorm last night, the clusters are hanging heavily.

The aroma the moment I open the kitchen door is breathtaking...

I couldn't resist clipping off a few large clusters to bring indoors a few days ago, & the entire house is perfumed with their unmistakable scent...

Aromatic, romantic, beautiful...

I love lilac ♥♥ & even though the blooms are short lived, I am Thankful for them each Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment