" " " complate desaign home: Patina Style & Mirrored Desk Question Answered

Monday, May 2, 2011

Patina Style & Mirrored Desk Question Answered




Patina Style 


If you haven't already, please stop by Velvet & Linen. Brook Giannetti is the most amazing designer and she has a new book!! You can click the link under the picture to pre-order on Amazon. I have already ordered mine and I can't wait!


Did you notice that silver and gold chair? Could it be I am actually ahead of a trend ( I am totally joking.) I have a feeling you will be seeing one of those chairs pop up around here soon, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?




I also wanted to highlight the paint color I used on this writing desk. Amber over at The Dowling Family and a few others recreated this look on their furniture but have run into a problem! EEK! In order to get the shine you are looking for you MUST use the KRYON ALUMINUM CHROME. Not the plain chrome. It will give you a nice gray color but no shine. 




I think the table looks great, but no shine! So remember you want 


THIS.




Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment