" " " complate desaign home: Organic juice for kids...

Friday, May 27, 2011

Organic juice for kids...

Im a member of a group called Brit Mums and through the group i find out about other parent bloggers, media work and products up for review which are relevant to children or parents. I recently offered to review Peter Rabbit Organics juice drinks. I received 3 mini cartons (150ml each) in the post. I was excited to try them out because Little D hasnt drank from a carton before, or used a straw!
It took him about 2 minutes to figure out how to suck through the straw but after that he would suck the juice into his mouth, cheeks buldging, and swill it around for a while. After swallowing he would always smile and nod giving me the 'this is delicious' look!

I tried each one too and they really were delicious, none of that saccharin sugar flavouring which dries the back of your throat and leaves a chemical after taste. The juices are made up of just organic fruit juice, water, and added vitamin C. If Little D drinks juice at home we always buy the 'not from concentrate' juice (which is not organic) and mix it with water, so the flavour of these was the same of what he has at home. I would have preferred the juices to be fresh rather than concentrated, but i was very pleased that they are organic.
The cartons were just the right size for his little hands, and he loved looking at the Peter Rabbit image on each one (so did i - i love Beatrix Potter and have her children's books and a couple of books about her. 'Miss Potter' is one of my favourite films of all time and i think everyone old and young should see it).
I would buy these drinks again if i needed them whilst we were out. At 55p per 150ml pack i think they are good value for money, and Little D would enjoy the novelty since we always bring our drinks from home and only buy drinks when we are out if we run out.


(I received the juice free of charge and was asked to review them. I was not paid for doing this review and the opinions are my own and are honest).

No comments:

Post a Comment