" " " complate desaign home: Moving Up To Maryland

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Moving Up To Maryland


Hello Everyone!
Our upcoming move is getting closer and I can't wait. Hooray!
As you may have guessed by the post title we are moving to Maryland.
My husband should have his official orders in July, our home will be for
sale by August and we should be moving between November and February.
We sure hope everything goes as planned. We have been here for five years
and it's definitely time to move on. I realized that this home is the longest I have
ever lived anywhere. Isn't that crazy? My father was in the Air Force and with
my husband being a Marine I am always on the move. I'm ready to stay put.
Here are some beautiful images from our future home state.
Are any of my readers from Maryland? Let me know any details. 
A scenic bridge in Annapolis, Maryland.
Downtown Annapolis looks quaint and charming.
Baltimore is beautiful! I look forward to visiting this city as well.
We will be about an hour from Washington DC. I have never been and I'm excited to see it.
I thought this city view was DC at night. Oops!
This is actually San Diego, Ca. I did a search for DC and this came up for some reason.
A comment was left here telling me. Thank you! Well, maybe I'll visit this city one day too...:)
This is western Maryland and it looks great for hiking.
I'm sure we will explore a lighthouse.
And eat a crabcake or two. Yum! I love all kinds of seafood.
 I've already started home shopping and found a few I like.
We plan to buy brand new and possibly build quickly if we have time.
All of the homes have large basements and tons of square footage.
Way more than we need but we will deal with it. It's more to decorate right?
I'm hoping for a brick front but they seem to be rare in the town we are moving to. 
Here's another model to be built this summer. I liked it too!
I have never been to Maryland but of course an upcoming
house hunting trip will be in order. I'll show you the process.

Thanks for coming by and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment