" " " complate desaign home: SUMMER SUBWAY ART {Printable}

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SUMMER SUBWAY ART {Printable}

I have been looking around for a cute summer subway art printable to put in the frame I have on my entry buffet.  Since I haven’t been able to find anything I loved, I decided it was time to try my hand at creating subway art.  Here is what I came up with.summer subway art copyIsn’t it so cute???  I am really happy with it!  I created it in Microsoft Word.

I have decided to use this as a little incentive to get people to become followers of my blog.  I hope that’s not rude. 

If you would like this printable, just become a follower or email subscriber of ReMarkable Home and then email me to tell me you did and that you would like the file and I will send it to you.  My email is remarkablehome@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment