" " " complate desaign home: Alright Already!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Alright Already!


I've taken up running, which I am not particularly good at, (run for fifteen seconds, walk for fifteen minutes...) but I seem to have found my magic bullet. When I'm running around town I feel like everyone's looking at me. Which I hate, 'cause I'm a bit chubby. So I've started driving a few blocks north to Oakwood Cemetery, which is as massive as it is old as it is wooded as it is full of wildlife and beautiful views. It's always quiet there (as the dead? Hah.) And though you'll sometimes pass one other jogger or someone driving through (especially on Sundays) nine times out of ten you're totally alone. And that's what I need. Alone with Pandora on my phone and my headphones in my ears and my Vibrams on my feet. In the early mornings it's still cool, and there's thick, cold dew in the grass and having chill feet cools the rest of you down fast...


It's a good way to be.

I've got to catch up on this blog, and I have a lot coming your way, some new crafts for Craft 365, (not all of them tutorials, since I've been a bit lax on that, but I'll try and give good descriptions where I can.) I have some recipes too, and some photo adventures, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment