" " " complate desaign home: Random Chick Who I LUV

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Random Chick Who I LUV

Okay, so I've been on a MAJOR Power Rangers kick lately (expect a rant about that soon), and you'll never guess what I found!
Okay, you probably can, considering the title...
ANYWAYS,
There's this one chick from Power Rangers: Dino Thunder named Kira Ford, a.k.a. the Yellow Dino Ranger.
She's played by Emma Lahana.
Two things I freakin' LUV about her:
1. Her last name.
C'mon! You know you're jealous! :)
2. THIS
CHICK
HAS
A
FREAKIN'
ROCKIN'
VOICE.
Seriously,
SHE IS AMAZINGNESS!
Don't believe me?
Take a listen:


Have you died from exposure to AWESOMENESS yet?
Nope?
You're not a zombie?
Are you sure?
ARE YOU SURE?
ARE YOU FREAKIN' SURE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
...
Phew. Sorry, I get a little worked up about the Zombie Apocalypse sometimes.
Oh, you know it's gonna happen.
You don't think it will?
Well, don't come crying to me when a bunch of zombies shows up at your door one day before slowly devouring your brains and turning you into one of them.
...Where was I again?
Ah, lil' miss Emma Lahana.
Try saying her last name out loud.
Repeat.
Repeat.
RepeatRepeatRepeat.
Cool, right?
:)
Point is,
I LUV THIS CHICK.
AND HER MUSIC.
AND THE REST OF HER AWESOMENESS.
:)
Now, I must go kill a spider with a flamethrower.
TOODALOO!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment