" " " complate desaign home: Opinions Needed! Should I Follow My Inspiration Or Be Practical?

Monday, June 13, 2011

Opinions Needed! Should I Follow My Inspiration Or Be Practical?

I have a dilemma. I have this awesome chair just waiting for a new outfit. I could use another chair in the living room, I really like the lines, and it is totally comfortable. 




So here is my dilemma. I stumbled across this picture posted by my friend Tammy at Beatrice Banks a few weeks ago.





Beatrice Banks via Style Hive


 I know its of shoes but I can't help myself. As soon as I saw it, I pictured this chair with pink fabric and possibly a gold finish. This is the kind of chair that you would never sit on and it wouldn't go with ANYTHING in my house. But just like an impractically gorgeous pair of shoes, I would look at it all day long and just love it. I even have the paint and fabric on hand ready to go. I fantasize about this chair. Also, I don't see it moving on Craigslist... not the right market. 




Now, having said, that I also love this chair. It would go nicely in my house. blah, blah. So help me out. Which one? Practical or impulsive? HELP! Can you see me stomping my foot and whining?





Via

No comments:

Post a Comment