" " " complate desaign home: Noir

Friday, June 17, 2011

Noir

Yesterday I was on a serious mission. A top secret mission. But I will share this mission with you, my dear readers. I was on a mission for a dining room table. {Not for me, for a client}

This dining table has been trying to elude us for months. We ordered one from Restoration Hardware, only to get a call recently that it would be back-ordered for months. So then I found this similar beauty from Noir and got to pay a visit to their LA showroom {they are wholesale and trade only, but if you are interested in their fabulous goodies, call me.}

Screen shot 2011-06-17 at 7.04.20 AM

When we got to the showroom, we found some small details that made this table not-perfect-for-us. But I saw so many fabulous furnishings, I had to share.

I love how unique their pieces are.

Screen shot 2011-06-17 at 7.05.39 AM


I would LOVE a canopy chair in my bedroom, but alas, I think the room is too small and the chair is too big.

Screen shot 2011-06-17 at 7.06.58 AM


This daybed would be so great in a kids room!

Screen shot 2011-06-17 at 7.06.40 AM


I definitely seen this desk of theirs before in fabulous magazines like Elle Decor {they also make a similar dining table and bed.} Kind of perfect for a hip-modern-Spanish-home {which are everywhere in LA.}

Screen shot 2011-06-17 at 7.07.42 AM

The good news? We ended up finding another Restoration Hardware table we like. Please keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment