" " " complate desaign home: Different Rug, Different Room?

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Different Rug, Different Room?



This is a photo of my family room as it is now. These two chairs are facing into my kitchen, and to take this photo I was standing on the dining table, to the right is my blue buffet. I love the colors here, the red and blue together, it is so warm and cozy. And I do like it. But I always feel like maybe it is just a touch to formal for me. 


So off I go to Target today, mind you I am with the twins so I didn't have a lot of time for long decisions. If you know what I mean. I spot this cute rug, beachy, casual, the colors are right, and the price was VERY right! Swap them out and....




It totally changes the feel of the room. I can't decide. I think I am having some sort of identity crisis. I have to say putting together a house is hard enough when you are sure what style you are. I am one of those folks who falls in love with every style I see. 


Do you know your style? What is it and how did you discover what it was? 


Other Posts You Might Enjoy










Shaklee

No comments:

Post a Comment