" " " complate desaign home: What makes me different from everyone else?

Monday, June 13, 2011

What makes me different from everyone else?

30 Day Challenge

Day 29 ~ What makes me different from everyone else?

Argh, I hate such a question.
Won`t bother with too much philosophical thinking here..XD
It`s too obvious...
I do! I make myself different from everyone else!!! XD

I could always say I wear different kind of clothes (but
there`s always someone with similar style anyway ^^) or other such nonsense.
But I`m different from everyone else because I exist, there`s nobody else
exactly like me. I`ve heard of my clones..friends have spotted them in Helsinki,
and even in Holland. XD I have a distant cousin who shares my maiden name
tho she`s the only one since our name is very rare.

But even if we look alike or share the same name..we`re all still totally different.
Everybody is. So enjoy being yourself. It`s special. ^^d

I`m unique and different coz I`m Mamma. ^^ Needs no explanation. The end. ^^

Chuz!

No comments:

Post a Comment