" " " complate desaign home: Stunning Claudia

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stunning Claudia


Age? In fashion it doesn’t count. Well, this is true only when you are an ageless supermodel like Claudia Schiffer. I really like the styling of this Harper´s Bazaar photo shoot, you can see the stunning body of this woman but at the same time it doesn’t look inappropriate. The only thing am missing is the unity between the super colored pictures ( bright tones, strong background  images ) and the soft boho-vintage look (black and white pictures can be another group to discuss). At the end I realized that the all idea was trying to show the perfect vacations but I didn`t find a clearly concept. The thing is, the summer is here, we can feel it. (at least you can, in the other hand “winter” is starting in here wujuu”)
Well, I like the fringe blouse, the classic cars are love, I want every pair of sunnies and of course, look like her.

Via bloginity








No comments:

Post a Comment