" " " complate desaign home: Monday Loves {//} kitchen edition

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Loves {//} kitchen edition

I often daydream about kitchens. Currently, our kitchen is in desperate need of a remodel. We have laminate countertops that were once yellow, but painted speckled black. The only way we know that they used to be yellow is because the paint is coming off. The same paint is on the tile backsplash. Our cabinets are so weird--the drawers are metal. And there's a serious lack of storage. We have black and white checkered floors, which I actually really like, but they're so hard to keep clean. And there's red/white gingham wallpaper, which is peeling. I really want to tackle this room, but I would rather save the money and do it right, rather than little by little.

Here are some kitchens that I love!
I really love aqua blue in a kitchen!
.01   //   .02   //   .03   //   .04
.05   //   .06   //   .07

I have the mushroom timer and I love it! It will definitely transition into my new kitchen...someday. ;)

♥ jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment