" " " complate desaign home: June Challenge + Dream House

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Challenge + Dream House

So, the first prompt of 30 Day Journal Challenge was to just make an introduction...not too bad. Still, a blank page can be so daunting. Why is that??

I drove by my dream house today ...and, being the creeper that I am, I slowed down and rolled down my window so I could take photos with my phone and later post them on the internet. Uhh... 
The photo doesn't even do it justice. It makes me think of a doll house crossed with a tree house. It even has scalloped shingles (my faaaavorrrite!). And on the side of the house on the second (or third?) level there's a giant round window. Uhh! It's perfect. Maybe I'll drive by again for another picture... okay, I absolutely probably will. 

♥ jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment