30 Day Challenge
Day 23 ~ A habit that I wish I didn’t have...
Biting nails. ~__~
I REALLY wish I didn`t do that.
It started in beauty school (yeah, the irony).
I played with so many chemicals and had my hands in water
all the time so not only did I get allergies, my nails also went brittle.
I was too busy taking care of other people`s nails and had
no time to concentrate on my own. XD
Sure, had to keep hands neat and nails short in school..
and nails kept breaking all the time anyway so I started biting them eventually.
It became a way to release stress too I suppose.
And the habit stuck unfortunately.
I dun like any fake nails coz the adhesive makes me itch
so short brittle nails it is. I stress out and bite, I`m bored
and bite...sometimes let the nails grow but they become
wobbly once again so I bite. Yeah, get a nail file girl! XD
Ah well..it`s one challenge to beat in my life.
STOP BITING MY NAILS. XD
Easier said than done... =__=
Mamma Moon
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|















No comments:
Post a Comment