" " " complate desaign home: Fleas!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fleas!

Yesterday much success {and fun} was had at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. Lots of friends, lots of interesting people watching, and lots of goodies came home with me!

Like this brass elephant.

01_elephant


Brass ram candlesticks {we got a pair.}

01_candlestick

We always get TONS of brass at the flea market.


A girlfriend got this chair as a pair, but only needed one, so I'm the lucky winner of the other! Just needs a little re-upholstery love and it'll be happy as a clam in my office. Before I pick an upholstery fabric, I need to pick a color scheme that can {hopefully one day} nicely transition into a kiddo's room.

01_chair


This bottle is "allegedly" from the 1890's and "allegedly" was used to hold poison. Not sure if I buy that, but I bought it anyway. It lives next to my big "S" - a previous flea market find.

 01_bottleletter


I didn't take these all home with me, but I just loved this table of glass bottles. I'd love to fill a white bathroom with them!

01_bottles


A yellow waste basket - our first step towards our yellow-gray-white color scheme master bedroom.

01_waste


Last week I happened upon a sample sale when I was taking a client furniture shopping - found these great brass flowers {since I can't keep fresh flowers alive for more than 5 minutes.} I think they like living next to our owl, an old flea market find!

01_flowers

My feet are still achin' from all that flea market walkin'. Time for a pedicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment