" " " complate desaign home: Favourite restaurant

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Favourite restaurant

30 Day Challenge


Day 18 ~ Favourite restaurant

Actually I don`t eat out so much. Especially in Japan.
Anybody who is a vegetarian in Japan knows it`s
practically impossible to find a good vegetarian restaurant here.
Just doesn`t exist. xD Well, there are a few but only a few..
most places say they have veggie food..but it comes with fishie,
or chicken or meat..or bacon which according to many local people
IS indeed a VEGETABLE. (really, they say this. seriously. =_=)

Anyhoop, I do go to a lot of cafes and I suppose my choice
can be counted as a restaurant too since they serve also curry
and salads and such things. ^^d























British Indian Cafe 1930

My friend Suvi introduced me to this place a while back.
It`s quite a small place, indeed very tiny but incredibly cute. ^^<3
They have yummy and reasonably priced lunch sets of curry and other nomnoms.
I dun like spicy food so much but Fluffy enjoys it and he loves their curry. ^^d
I tried their veggie curry a couple of times and it was sooo yummy! ^^d

My favourite thing on the menu tho is mango tea and mixed fruit yoghurt. ^^
It`s such a moment of happiness when they bring over my tray. ^^<3 NOM!














So, if you happen to be walking around Ura-Hara area, make sure
to stop by at this pretty little cafe. ^^ The staff is incredibly kind
and usually always like to chat about something. ^^d
They share the building with the upstairs shop The Lace Center
which of course sells everything...lace! ^^d
No wonder I love this place. ^^<3 hihi

Have a great day hunnies!

Mucho love,

Mamma Moon =^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment