" " " complate desaign home: 15 songs that represent my life’s soundtrack -Part I

Sunday, June 12, 2011

15 songs that represent my life’s soundtrack -Part I

30 Day Challenge

Day 28 ~ 15 songs that represent my life’s soundtrack -Part I

This must be my favourite challenge yet ^^ because music has
been a very important part of my life since I was very very little. ^^
But my whole life`s soundtrack? 15 songs just wasn`t enough!
So, changed the challenge even harder and made it into
15 bands/artists that have represented my life at one point or another
and some songs that I`ve loved and are related to
certain events in my life that I`ll never forget. ^^

Note: I split this post into two parts because it`s heavy. XD

1. Queen <3 Forever <3 Freddie Mercury m(_ _)m *worship*
Amazing band, amazing voice! I just cry coz they are so awesome!<3
Long live the Queen! <3 A million fantastic songs, here`s just a couple.





2. Japan <3 David Sylvian <3 Gorgeous, men in make up <3
Hardly a surprise they also influence my love for the Orient ^_~







3. David Bowie <3 What can I say? Amazing man! <3
Shaking his hand made me feel chills..the good kind. *.*<3





4. Pizzicato 5 <3 Fantastic freaky Japanese band I`ve loved forever
and collected almost every album/single release they ever had. xD
Get groooovyyyyy. *^^* *shakes her tailfeather*





5. Indochine <3 Another long time French rockpunkgoth favourite <3





6. Malice Mizer<3 Back in the day when Jrock and visual kei was
still interesting, fresh and unique.
One of the few bands still worth listening to. ^^d







7. L`arc en Ciel<3 Old Jrock(pop) fave. My first Jp bf
made me listen to them and that was it..I lost my heart forever. ^_~







8. H2O ^^ 80s one hit wonder = love ^^<3 I used to listen to this
as a kid all the time. ^^<3 While other kids just listened to children`s tunes. xD
I searched the charts and the classics. ^^ hihi



...To be continued... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment