" " " complate desaign home: 15 songs that represent my life’s soundtrack -Part II

Monday, June 13, 2011

15 songs that represent my life’s soundtrack -Part II

30 Day Challenge

Day 28 ~ 15 songs that represent my life’s soundtrack -Part II

...continues! ^^

15 bands/artists that have represented my life at one point or another
and some songs that I`ve loved and are related to
certain events in my life that I`ll never forget. ^^


9. Blondie<3 Simply fabulous!



10. Depeche Mode<3 It`s been what..30 years now? O.o;
Freakin amazing! <3





11. The Smiths / Morrissey <3 My eternal love <3 *sigh*







12. Pearl Jam <3 Ooh the `GRUNGE` era. ^^ I loved these guys.
My parents didn`t tho and they stopped me from going to their live.
I`m still angry about it. xD But thru some strange events..
I got a cute present from the band later which I`ll cherish forever. <3





13. The Cure <3 Robert Smith my cuddly teddybear squishie pooh! ^^<3
I always feel Cure`s music is full of creeping kitties and I`m skipping
around some strange misty flower meadow and...ihiii well they are
just so adorable and fabulous. ^^<3 Great memories, good times. ^^<3







14. Suede <3 My beautiful ones, my bodyguards. XD <3
(haha..here`s why xD i was such a silly panda on the piccie..
might as wear a silly panda hat xD)







Fantastic, totally underrated band (!!!) but I`ll always love them,
coz they are just so darn beautiful. ^^ Sigh, the London days. <3







15. Muse<3 Tho slightly disappointed by them lately (sowwy guys,
please dun go all mushy on me XD keep the edge! ^^d)
still lovelovelove. Best lives, amazing songs!







And there you have it..my fave 15 bands. ^^ I have a billion songs
to share but..I think it`s enough for now. XD
Hope you enjoy at least some of them too. ^^d

Huggles,

Mamma Moon =^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment