" " " complate desaign home: Something I`m looking forward to..

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Something I`m looking forward to..

30 Day Challenge

Day 17 ~ Something I`m looking forward to!

I can`t wait to go to Finland again this summer.
Sounds strange because I`m usually thrilled to get away from there XD
but living far away from my family makes me miss them more. ^^

I try to spend summer with them because Japan is too hot for me.
Or should I say too humid. The heat is still bearable up to a certain point
but the humidity just makes my sun rash worse.
So if possible, I go back to Finland for the hottest summer months. ^^

I should be going again soon, just have to sort some official things out
at this end first. But hopefully I can book a flight soon and I guess
I`ll be staying with my family til end of September or so. ^^

I`m really looking forward to seeing my whole family and friends.

Two of my darling friends, N & S, whom I miss very much ^^<3
 
My dear Kipsu

My Mum and my niece ^^<3
And especially waiting to see my darling niece. ^^<3
She`s started to speak more
and is a very lively little girl indeed. Luv her so much. ^^<3
Sis and her bf have been fixing their yard so it`s a pretty huge
playground now for niece. ^^ They have slides and swings, etc. ^^
Will be so much fun! YAAAY! \^^/ *weeeeeeeeeeeeeh*

My luvly Sis and her fiance M ^^<3 (who wanted to hide xD)

Can`t wait to go swimming too! Last summer I spent most of my
time in the water. ^^ I`ll try to do so again if weather allows.
I`ll even brave the swimming pools if too many rainy days tho
I usually avoid them coz..well hello rash again. Darn my itchy skin! ><
Anyhoops, lake will be nice. ^^d *blup blup blup*

Have a great day hunnies!

Much love,

Mamma Moon =^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment