" " " complate desaign home: Decapitated Duck And A Mother's Dream

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Decapitated Duck And A Mother's Dream

The other day I am reading my friend Liz's blog, Designing Domesticity. She is showing us just how easy it is to put together a gorgeous succulent display and she places it right on her coffee table. It looks great. What does this have to do with a duck and his poor head you ask? 




For most of you, without small children, placing something on your coffee table wouldn't give you a second thought. But for me I have been dreaming of the day when this will be possible. And Liz, I know has a three year old little girl. 




Maybe I have miss judged my boys. Maybe I should just give it a try. Ok, so I go and find this little wooden duck. It isn't a plant but let's start slowly. Even if they pick it up it is sturdy enough, right? 




Wrong.


The duck only survived an hour in my house. Poor duck. 
I glued his head back on and now he is on the top of the bookcase with everything else.  
A girl can dream.


Don't forget to fill out my Healthy Life Survey and get your

personalized introduction to Shaklee!

No comments:

Post a Comment