" " " complate desaign home: Kindergarteners. Are. EVIIIILLL!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kindergarteners. Are. EVIIIILLL!!!!!!!!!!

They are.
They really are.
Kindergarteners are planning to take over the world.
Don't ask how I know this.
Okay, do ask.
Do ask what they did to me today.
Alright, then.
I'll tell you.
Today, me and my grade went out to recess.
(Yeah, we still have recess.
Save yourself the trouble and just don't ask.
Seriously,
DON'T ASK!!!!)
The kindergarteners share the time with us.
You wanna know what a bunch of the little girls did to me?
Do ya?
DO YA?
Of course ya do.
Ya wouldn't have asked in the first place if ya didn't.
8D
Anyways,
They all:
Chased me around,
Grabbed onto my sweatshirt,
Dragged me into a corner,
Smushed me into said corner,
Stole my shoes,
Tied me up with jump ropes,
And stole my lunch box.
Oh,
And one of them LICKED me.
L-I-C-K-E-D.
As in, that thing you do with your tongue.
...Why does that sound so wrong?
Anyways,
They made me bleed, too!
...And that also sounds wrong.
Ugh.
Try this:
*They gave me a big boo-boo, too!
That's better.
...I hope...
So,
Do ya freakin' see why those little guys are evil?
Huh?
Do ya?
Do ya?
DO YA?
Good.
8D
(Oh, yeah.
Did I mention I'm a seventh grader?
EVIIIILLL LITTLE KIDS!!!!!
EVIIIILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
)
8D

No comments:

Post a Comment