" " " complate desaign home: Holiday House Tour

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday House Tour

The house tour has come and gone and what a great day it was! The weather was perfect, the visitors were happy and we had a wonderful time! On Friday night we got to go around and do the tour with the other homeowners and also the artists that were featured. We had such a nice time and the homes were all beautiful.


My only wish is that I had a better camera or knew a photographer that worked for cookies and hugs because the pictures didn't come out as I had hoped. The morning of the tour went very fast and I was so nervous that I had trouble keeping the camera steady to take pictures. I managed to take quite a few though and I hope that you enjoy them! We are very blessed to have family and friends that helped out for the tour....watched the kids and dogs, baked for us and came from far away to go on the tour. Their support means everything to us and we couldn't have asked for a better day!


As you look through the pictures you can see the collages on our dining table. All the homes had art and/or music on display for the tour.








I also wanted to share with you a picture from last night. My daughter had her very first band concert, she plays the french horn and we are so, so proud of her. She looked beautiful last night and I'm amazed at how quickly she is learning to play.




And with that I am going to take a break until the new year. Being on the home tour was a blast but I am seriously behind on Christmas! I want to wish you and your families a beautiful holiday filled with laughter and warmth.

It means so much to me that you read my little blog and I'm excited to see what the new year brings!!



I'm linking up to Hooked on Houses! Head over for more holiday fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment