" " " complate desaign home: Texture Tuesdays #4 ...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Texture Tuesdays #4 ...

This week's Texture Tuesdays comes with a challenge using two of Kim's textures.


I must say, I never quite know how mine will turn out as my "formula" for applying textures is a bit "unconventional" :-)


I don't have Photo shop, but love the look of overlaying textures on photos.


The statement "necessity is the mother of invention" is true as I was determined to figure out a way to get this look on my photos.
I simply use Picasa.


I hold the photo I want to use, then the texture (s) click "collage"


then "superimpose" which will layer pictures over one another and "create".


Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't because you are limited with what you can do... but the fun is in the trying.


A lovely big Bee enjoying the Cosmos in our garden last Summer ♥
I think I rarely took the macro lens off the camera following bees and butterflies around the garden :-) They were so happy gathering nectar, they didn't seem to notice!
Kim Klassen Textures : Sweet Treat & Silence
***
Everybody should have his personal sounds to listen for -
sounds that will make him exhilarated and alive
or quiet and calm ...
One of the greatest sounds of them all -
and to me it is a sound -
is utter,
complete
silence
~Andre Kostelanetz~

No comments:

Post a Comment