" " " complate desaign home: Hippos and Rhinos

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hippos and Rhinos

¡YO QUIERO SER UN HIPOPÓTAMO!

Yes, I speak Spanish. Don't be suprised.
Anyways, the translation of that little phrase is:
I WANT TO BE A HIPPO!
And, I do.
I really do.
Why?
It'll all make sense in a minute.
First, let me explain something that MLIA has taught me.
According to my fellow MLIA-ers, rhinos are just fat unicorns.
So,
Rhino+treadmill=Unicorn
Still following me?
Good.
Now, think about hippos in the same logic.
What do hippos look like?
Think.
Think.
THINK.
...........
You thought, right?
Okay, phew, thought I was gonna have to break out the bus.
............
Oh, like you've never seen a teenage girl who uses a bus to run peoples over!
...Really?
You haven't?
Dang it...
Whoa, off topic.
Anyways, hippos look kind of like dinosaurs, right?
Right?
Right?
Si.
But, hippos are shorter than dinosaurs.
They're fatter, too.
Sooooooooo...
Hippos are just fat short dinosaurs!
Hippo+treadmill+growth stimulant=DINOSAUR
Awesomeness, right?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment