" " " complate desaign home: Intentional Art

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Intentional Art

This week I have been working on these custom art pieces for a momma to hang over her two little boys' beds. I love the thought of these boys growing up knowing these verses by heart. . simply because they read them every time they walked into their room.


One wise momma who finds creative ways to put truth in her kids' hearts.

I could so see these as canvases that hung straight on the wall. But this momma found those frames at the Goodwill with non glare glass (which is a treat!! and non glare glass is pricey!!) The gold chunky frames just needed some spray paint and some distressing.


Intentional artwork; I love it.

Here are some intentional art pieces I have "pinned" recently.

I am thinking of getting this for my bathroom that I just painted. This momma of 4, soon to be 5 needs this reminder daily.

When we were in Ethiopia, Galeta drew a picture of his "new family". There were 7 stick figures with each of our names. I would love for Little Bit Funky on etsy to preserve that first piece of artwork and those sweet memories of first meeting Galeta. Look what Little But Funky does with your kids' doodles:


Thirty Handmade Days has this printable available for free. I want to download it and frame it and put it in my girls' room.


What do you want hanging on your walls?

No comments:

Post a Comment