" " " complate desaign home: Guess Who's Back?!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Guess Who's Back?!

I AM SO FREAKIN' SORRY PEOPLES!!!!!!!
I swear I did not mean to disappear for that long!
I had NO CLUE I would get insanely busy!
Let me explain:
Okay, first thing was school.
Tests, homework, more tests, safety patrol, some more tests, projects, our musical, evil teachers, and the like.
Obviously, got a little stressed.
Next thing was horses.
I actually just got back from a horse show today.
And, before you ask, I got a first place and a third place.
:)
Also, I'm still working...
*sigh*
Thirteen-year-olds are not meant to work in such a physically demanding job.
Meh, still luv it!
:)
Next was (suprisingly) my social life.
Big shocker:
I GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!
Our one-month anniversary is on April 29th!
Needless to say, I'm on cloud nine.
:)
Anyways, I know this really doesn't make up for me leaving for so long.
But, I already punished myself for doing that to y'all!
Take a look:

I watched that whole video.
Without pausing it.
AT ALL.
And, I did it for you guys!
:)
So, with my melted brain, I shall keep writing on here!
Prepare for randomness...
BECAUSE FoS IS BACK, BABY!!
( )( )
(^.^)
(__)
HAPPY EASTER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment