" " " complate desaign home: Let The Light In

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Let The Light In

Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend. The weather was gorgeous here.
 I thought I would share with you my love of lighting. Lamps, sconces
night lights, chandeliers you name it I love it all. I feel it makes our homes
 warm, welcoming and cheerful. Join me for a tour of decorative lamps.
*All the photos enlarge when clicked.*  
This is a recent addition to the kitchen I bought at Lowes.
Add them all around your kitchen counters. They glow at night.
A red drum shade with drop beads for the guest room.
A silver hammered style works well on my desk.
A mini lamp next to the stairs in the family room.
Add a tassel to decorate with. Make them unique!
I always love the balanced look of a pair of lamps.
This set lights the way to a welcoming entryway.
Another pair of lamps decorate the buffet in the dining room.
I like to see the unexpected. Use a mini lamp on top of the fridge.
It also highlights any home decor' you may have around the area.
Another unexpected twist is adding a lamp to a bathroom counter.
I hope you enjoyed the tour. Thanks for coming by!
~*~
Finally, I think my posting problem may be solved for good.
Thank you to those of you who told me to try the updated editor.
So far...so good. Fingers crossed. I'm enjoying the preview feature.
If you haven't tried it yet go to your dashboard and add it. It's better. 
Right click on your photos to make them any size. Another great feature.
~*~
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment