" " " complate desaign home: Sweet Dreams In Chocolate

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet Dreams In Chocolate

Hello Everyone!
Last week I found this chocolate brown quilt set at
Marshalls and on a whim bought it for the guest room.
I figured it would blend well with the gold and red I
already had in the room. When we move I will probably
keep it and mix it with a more neutral palette. Dark brown
is one of those versatile colors that works well with anything.
Join me for a tour of the guest room.
*All of the photos enlarge when clicked*
Gold walls, chocolate bedding and red pillows work together. A console table holds family photos and a lamp. It had red striped bedding before and it was time to change it. An iron scroll shelf displays accessories. This metal box may be the starting point for the future room. The night stand is nice to have for guests. Leopard prints are my favorite accent. A bench holds more pillows. It came with 4 shams and 2 pillows. The rest I already had. The drapes were also at Marshalls and are a good match. Here is one of the brown pillows that came with the set.
I had the red flower so I pinned it on to jazz it up.
Thanks for coming by! I always enjoy your visits.
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment