" " " complate desaign home: Cut, Curls & Summer Swirls

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cut, Curls & Summer Swirls

Hello Everyone!
I had decided not to show you my new haircut after all
but then I received a nice email from a reader asking
about it. Thanks Nancy! I thought it looked too much like
my last cut so I didn't want to bore you. It's a long bob
style with the front longer than the back. On this day last
week I added some curls to it. It's usually stick straight.
Join me for a tour of the start of my summer prep.
*All the photos enlarge when clicked.*
The jean jacket is from Marshalls. The necklace Cato. I have no idea how I took this photo? I thought it turned out funny. One day I will add some auburn highlights. I have always wanted to try them. Curls and more curls! It grows fast. I'll have to decide again what style I want.
This shorter length will be great for the summer months. I never buy printed clothing but I am loving the new designs that are in stores.
I bought the swirl shirt at Cato.
The jewelry was handmade by Kristen. This pink print had a touch of brown. I added a tank to pick up the color.
I like navy and crisp white for summer.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment