" " " complate desaign home: Just Plain Randomness #5

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just Plain Randomness #5

Hola peoples! Happy March, and here's this week's JPR! 8D

1. Does anyone else get annoyed when all the popcorn kernels in the bag don't pop? Grrrrrrrrr...
2. A bunch of kindergarteners gave me a boo-boo! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
3. Ziggy and Zaggy and Ziggy and Zaggy and Ziggy and Zaggy and...ZEBRA-Y!!!
4. Yo tengo no vida...
5. The big, smile-y, heart-y, febreeze-y, attack-y, EVIIIILLL monkey is plotting to kill me and take over the world with the help of Evil Bunny and all the evil punctuation marks! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
6. My wall is shiny...Heheh.
7. I AM A CAT! MMMMEEEEOOOOWWWW....
8. YES! YESYESYES! CUT UP THAT STUPID JUSTIN BIEBER BRACELET!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!
9. Nines are just upside-down sixes trying to get attention. Hmph.
10. I have a bunch of colorful ducks staring at me...I think I'm going to go hide under my bed now.

Has anyone seen my pet rock? I lost it a few days ago...*shrugs* Oh, well...8D

No comments:

Post a Comment