" " " complate desaign home: Austin City Limits Festival, from the sky.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Austin City Limits Festival, from the sky.

On a rare occasion, I get to do something truly incredible.  This weekend, I went up in a helicopter to photograph ACL Fest from the sky.  With much internal squealing and butterflies in my stomach I was lucky enough to circle the festival several times to shoot it from all angles.  Then, much to my delight (and for reasons I will never quite understand because it had nothing to do with the festival), the pilot flew us up Congress Ave THROUGH THE BUILDINGS, around the Capitol, the to campus and we circled the UT Tower as well.  Again, I have no idea why, but I'm really thankful we did!!

Those photos are coming soon.  But here's the shot of the festival and beautiful Austin, Texas:

No comments:

Post a Comment