" " " complate desaign home: The Baby Conference in Pictures

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Baby Conference in Pictures

Me, Trevvor, and my brother Chris at the Alamo


Trevvor outside a cool nook at the Alamo


The panel on having a large family


Me and my mom with Michelle Duggar at the Ladies' Tea


The lovely Luci speaking ever so articulately on feminism


Luci and Jennie after their panel on being ladies against feminism


Luci and her husband Randall with Trevvor and I!


Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar and Doug & Beall Phillips after presenting Michelle with the Mother of the Year Award


I wish I'd taken more pictures!  But I was too busy taking it all in, haha.  I think my dad took a bunch, and I hope to get a CD from Vision Forum with more images as well.  For those of you who also went, would you mind sharing some of your photos with me?


Also, I'm currently reading the Duggars' book, 20 and Counting!  My mom and Trevvor have already read it and loved it.  We were able to get it signed by Jim Bob and Michelle!  Michelle included her favorite verse, II Cor. 12:9, and Jim Bob wrote, "Be fruitful and multiply!"  
For those of you who want the book, use the linked image below!  It will help you, the Duggars, VF, and me!  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment