" " " complate desaign home: Givenchy Fall 2010 Couture

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Givenchy Fall 2010 Couture

The first thing I thought when I saw this collection was, "Is that a pantsuit I'd actually wear?" My second thought was, "Wow, this makes Lindsay Lohan's Pamela Rolland pantsuit look like a tacky piece of garbage you could find at the local costume store." (Actually, I think that anyways.)

Upon further inspection I discovered it was not, in fact, a pantsuit. (phew, sorry for doubting you, Riccardo Tisci!)

All runway photos from style.com


For lack of a better description, this collection is FANTASTIC. Beautiful. Stunning. It makes me want to adorn myself in dégradé ostrich feathers and gold paillettes and run around Versailles. (Not that I'd be able to move very fast...)
I love you, Riccardo.

No comments:

Post a Comment